Thursday, May 16, 2013

14 weeks

So were 14 weeks now...and 2 days.
little baby C is the size of a naval orange. Its crazy to me. I don't really feel like I have been pregnant long enough for that! I grabbed my neighbor Liz and headed out to take a few pictures. Brad will be recruited to do his part though!
so this orange... its been sitting in front of me as I edit the pictures, and play my new iTunes play list. and its just sitting there looking all delicious and I don't think I can wait much longer to eat it... seriously?
sooo
Symptoms
really I have felt pretty amazing this week.
I have had a headache off and on for a couple days now, but its not too bad. I randomly get suuuper tired. then its gone! um... seriously I think that's it..

Cravings
oh jeez, as I mentioned fruit. I got some watermelon, grapes, apples, bananas, and some oranges. they are sooo good! nice cold juicy fruit when its warm out?
I have also been craving a huge sub. so yesterday I drove to Jersey mikes. I stood there for about 5 minutes before I decided that I wanted a roast beef sub with cheese bacon, and spicy mayo. so they start to cut the meat for me and hes like this is pretty rare...want me to grill it? and the girl working yells at him and shes like you NEED to grill that for her, she cant eat that! ha ha she could tell I was pregnant!  it was so exciting because its the first time someone could actually tell I was pregnant before I told them. so they grill my meat, and pile it on and lots of lettuce and tomato, and some pickles and spicy mayo.
I was in food heaven. it was so good! I ate the other half for dinner last night cold from the fridge.
and then today I'm craving ice cream. DQ has these blizzards in waffle cones. I've really been wanting to try them. I might convince brad that because its so warm out we need to go.

so here's my first..."maternity" picture
thank you again Liz for taking it for me!
and thanks for sitting in the sun with me!




No comments:

Post a Comment