Wednesday, September 25, 2013

32 weeks

Brooooody
Hey little bee! I can't believe this is going so fast! It's 8 weeks till your due date. If you came now the hospital were having you at would be able to take care of you with out making us go somewhere else. But let's not take that as a sign to come now? Although I'm starting to feel super uncomfortable i would like you to cook a little longer. 
I love you! 
Xoxo mommy


Symptoms 
Back aches
Cramps (contractions???)
Sore hips
Swelling hands and feet 
Carpal tunnel? Numbness
Itchy belly and legs an feet and back and hips 

Cravings: 
Nothing unusual still
I'm loving diet Pepsi. 
I'm also loving coffee 

All in all this week has been good to me. But I am ready for it to be over. Closer to little man arriving! 





That's all! 
Oh happy fall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment