Thursday, March 17, 2011

excuse me while i...

Im going through a bit of a rough patch right now
including...BUT NOT LIMITED TO
loss of sleep
bad dreams
feeling generally down in the dumps
anxiety
sadness

im just scared.
Im upset,
Im not inspired right now.
I dont feel like doing anything
I cant even think about making anything
all I want to do is sleep
which....isnt working out so well.
I feel like im not doing anything right...at all
and im really scared that im going to fail...once again

I wish that I could just snap my fingers and feel better
that all my worries would just dissapear
that I could just close my eyes and everything would magically be simple
but its not that way
I cant snap my fingers and make it better
I cant close my eyes and wish it away
im not a little kid anymore...hiding under the covers from monsters
Im an adult..
My problems aren't monsters hiding in the closet
they are real life adult problems.
and so...
im sorry to say that I need a break.
If I do have any readers..then I want to say im sorry to you. I dont know how often im going to be posting ..

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment