Thursday, March 13, 2014

Thank you grandpa Camling

Thank you grampa Camling. 
Grampa Camling is here! I know I posted earlier with the video but I didn't get to tell the story. Every single time we have moved (it's a lot when your hubby is in the military) he has come to help us out. He helps with any repairs, moving things, and this time I'm beyond thankful. Words can't even express it. I was so nervous that I would be driving 900+ miles with the two dogs, Brody, and a trailer full of stuff. I don't know if it's just because I'm a new mom but highway driving scares me now (maybe also the fact that we don't really have much highway driving here in Jacksonville?) but anyways. The thought of driving 900+ highway miles with just the four of us. Having to stop and breastfeed and let the dogs out all alone was stressing me out. But Tim flew down this morning. So thank you!!! So so much. We love you!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment