Friday, March 14, 2014

Week 17

Well beetle boy. For some reason I thought you were already 17 weeks old. Until today when I counted the weeks and it turns out that NOW your 17 weeks. Boom. 
Soo happy 17 weeks big boy! 
Your weighing in at 16 lbs and your so tall. I can't find the measuring tape anywhere so we will need to wait until we go to the doctors next week to find out that magic number. 
We got you a little play gym this week. You LOVE it! Kicking all the little toys and talking a mile a minute to it. I can't figure out how to put videos on here so I'll have to email it to you. (Remember when I set up an email address for you a few weeks ago?) you have had a few rough moments this past week. Crying and fussing and getting too tired I guess. It gets me everytime and I just want to cry with you. I feel like your nap time schedule must be changing because normal you wake up and take a nap an hour or two later. Then wake up and eat and play. But the past few days you are fighting it. Hard. Then you get too tired and cry. I guess we will see. 
I love you baby boy. 
Xoxo 
Mommy. 


























No comments:

Post a Comment