Friday, November 8, 2013

35 weeks

35 weeks 

This week has flown by. In fact the past 8 1/2 months flew by! Not a very productive week for me though.. I did get some coffee cozys made and sent out. I'm just so tired all the time. 

Okay so 
35 weeks 
Symptoms:: 
Super tired. Back aches. Swelling. Nausea. << that one sucks. I have been feeling so sick, if I roll over in bed I feel like throwing up, if I don't roll over I feel like throwing up. I try propping myself up with pillows but I'm not entirely sure how that's supposed to work if I can't lay on my back? 
Um... The swelling. It's getting bad my face is even puffy now which freaked me out the other morning because of the whole preeclampsia thing. I really should quit googling my symptoms. So all my shoes are too small now. I have ONE pair. (1 and a 1/2 sizes bigger than pre pregnancy) that I can squeeze my feet into in the morning. After that? Nope. So I wore brads tennis shoes... They work. 
Y'all. I'm just so uncomfortable. I'm ready for him to get here. I want my body to be normal again. 

Speaking of which. A friend of mine has been telling me about this thing called an abdominal binder. I need one. Especially after reading all the reviews. 

Cravings:: 
Apples and peanut butter. I've also really been wanting oranges again. But at my gestational diabetes class she warned me about oranges being really high in sugar/carbs... So I
Haven't given into that yet. 
Water. Okay this one is odd to me. I can go all day and force myself to
drink water (not that I don't like it
I'm just not really thirsty) but as soon as it's time for bed I am like dying of
Thirst. It's sooo annoying. Because it's getting harder and harder to get up to go to the bathroom at night and if I'm chugging water before bed? Ha. 

Dear baby bee. 
You are so so so amazing and your growing so much! I know this because you haven't been moving as much as before. I think your running out of room. They still say your a large cantaloupe. We're pretty ready for you to get here. I'm sure you are too..? I'm stocking up on sleep now so I can be prepared. 
Love you! 
Xoxo mommy. 



That's you... Laying super awkward Brody style. 


Lots of laying around. 


Nothing seems to fit anymore.  So slippers and yoga pants are my new style. (Seriously though. My jeans can't pull up over my calves because of how swollen they are) 



Muddy PT shoes. Just what I wanna wear. To. The. Store. Ha. 

That's it y'all. 
Ultrasound this week to see how
Big he's getting. Cross your fingers they decide we can be induced at 37 weeks (apt is four days before then) 

No comments:

Post a Comment