Wednesday, July 10, 2013

21 weeks

Cravings: FOOD! seriously anything. I'm so hungry all the time.
even right after I eat. its like BAM eat some more mom please.
symptoms?
I had BRAXTON HICKS!!!
scariest thing ever. I hated feeling all crampy and worrying something was wrong.
swelling ankles and feet. like huge.
stretch marks have appeared...so thanks for that.

Dear Baby B
I love you. its been an interesting week emotionally good. but just a little weird. baths seem to help or water really... we went to the pool and it was seriously the coolest thing ever. I'm so thankful to be pregnant with you during the summer so I can experience that! its like I get in the water and I'm so light! but then as soon as I started climbing the ladder to get out i was like ooomph! super heavy! gravity sucks.

lots of love little man!
mom




No comments:

Post a Comment